Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Live Your Passion: Music is Mine... Charity Huot @ LumberJam - "Seven"

Today I had the privilege of doing a workshop for new mama's and their babies.  It was all about integrating music into their routine at home, songs and activities to do with baby, how to connect through music, and I ended the presentation with a concert.



Music is the universal language of mankind.  Music heals.  Music sparks emotion and connects us to ourselves, others, and allows us to live in the present moment.  Today reminded me of how much I need music in my life as well.  I need to listen to it and dance to it.  I need to create it. I was reminded of how I need to share it.  We all have gifts stirring within us that we need to share, otherwise they wouldn't be stirring.



Follow your passion.



I found this old recording that I had no idea existed on youtube until today.  It is from a festival (LumberJam) I played at 4 summers ago. It is called Seven... It is my twist on the seven deadly sins with attitude.  Its also about allowing yourself to truly be you, and letting things be as they are.



Cheers!












No comments:

Post a Comment